1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer through Escrow.com. We can also complete transactions through Sedo, Afternic, other Escrow services and GoDaddy.com, if the buyer is willing to cover the additional fees.
2. How does the purchase process work?
Currently, we use one of the following well-known Domain Name Escrow Services to handle the transaction:- Credit Cards
The Escrow Service will hold the domain until they approve your payment then they will push/transfer the domain to you. Please Contact Us
3. Why do you have to use a Domain Escrow Service?
We use Domain Escrow Service(s) because of the protection they provide for both the buyer and the seller. The Escrow Service will hold the domain until they approve your payment then they will push/transfer the domain to you.
4. How long does the transaction (escrow process) take?
The transaction (escrow process) typically takes 1-5 business days. It depends on how fast your payment will be approved by the Escrow Service.
5. Does you own the domains listed on Urls.me?
Yes, we owns 100% of the domains listed on urls.me.
6. Can I list my domain(s) for sale on Urls.me?
Currently, we only list our own domains.
I have read the F.A.Q and still have a question?